1. Print out the template below 3 times. One is printed at 100%, one at 90% and one at 80%. You may scale them to any size you desire, just make sure all three are reduced/enlarged at the same percentage.
2. Cut out the 3 templates.
3. Trace them onto the watercolor paper.
4. Cut out the 3 shapes.
5. Color or paint each tier.
6. With the largest shape, take some water (using either a paintbrush or your fingers) and lightly cover each side. Take each leaf and roll it gently inwards until you get the desired effect.
7. Follow step 6 with the other two lotus tiers.
8. Decorate with gems or glitter.
9. Let dry.
10. Once all the pieces are dry, glue the three pieces together with a small dab of glue on the bottom of each tier.
Click on the template image below and print.